Jim McCusker wrote:
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kide...@openlinksw.com <mailto:kide...@openlinksw.com>> wrote:

    Quick request re. the RDF documents holding the RDF triples, you
    need to add a relation that connects the RDF Documents to its
    contents e.g., using one of the Topic oriented properties from
    Dublic Core, FOAF, Bibliographic Ontology etc.

    The current effect of not doing the above is demonstrated here
    (sadly this problem is way too common across the RDF data
    publishing realm):

    1. http://bit.ly/5I62KG -- Nothing shown here since the Page
    Description seeks to describe the RDF doc, and then from the doc
    description expose RDF graph its hosts
    2. http://bit.ly/7v11ym  -- Data is Explorable here because the
    Browers is processing the RDF doc contents.

Can you elaborate a bit? The Experiment object is the root object, are you saying that there is a standard property I can add to it that will tell your linked data tools that that is the right place to start? I

Jim,

Yes.

## Assuming a number of different entities are described in your RDF doc
<YourDocURI> foaf:topic <EntityDescribedInYourDocURI>

## Assuming one main entity
<YourDocURI> foaf:primarytopic <EntityDescribedInYourDocURI>

## Re your OWL docs it would be:
<ClassOrPropertyURI> rdfs:isDefinedBy <OWLOntologyURI>

took a look at the file through Longwell last night and was able to get it to load.
Yes, because like #2 in my list above, its exploring the RDF doc content, solely.

Links:

1. http://bit.ly/8t55xB -- description of an Amazon Book page demonstrating use of foaf:primarytopic and foaf:topic 2. http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/purl.org/dc/terms/ -- shows Dublin Core example re. isDefinedBy (click on the Backward Links tab which reflects the Object position of the Ontology URI in the Triple).

Kingsley

Thanks,
Jim
--