Jim McCusker wrote:
Hi all. I've think I've addressed the issues raised above. I have a new example at:

http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/magetab2magerdf/examples/E-MEXP-986.rdf

which is generated from the ArrayExpress IDF url. I have added the foaf:primaryTopic property as suggested, but I still don't get anything from linkeddata.uriburner.com...

Let me know if there are any other issues. For those of you who want to browse the RDF graph without dealing with the XML, the OpenLink Data Explorer is very handy:

http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/ode/?uri=http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/magetab2magerdf/examples/E-MEXP-986.rdf

Jim
--
Jim McCusker
Programmer Analyst

PhD Student
Tetherless World Constellation
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
mcc...@cs.rpi.edu <mailto:mcc...@cs.rpi.edu>
http://tw.rpi.edu
Jim,

Still need that link between doc and its contents so that we can also explore the graph starting from the description of the RDF container.

See: http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://magetab2rdf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/magetab2magerdf/examples/E-MEXP-986.rdf (which is still empty).

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen