Hi Scott,

Erick was asking for the Industry programm, if I got it right, but you are asking for the workshop.

I put up a page, where the material goes.

    -drs-

On 29/09/2011 09:38, M. Scott Marshall wrote:
Hi Dietrich,

Many people on this list would be curious about the contents of a
tutorial on "Linked Data / Ontologies / Semantic resources". I can
think of several who would be interested.. The relevance of the EBI
work to HCLS has already been demonstrated by your and James Malone's
engagement* with the BioRDF task force.

It would be great if you could put a link to the slides on the EBI web
page for your tutorial and send the link to the list.

Cheers,
Scott

* as well as: Helen Parkinson, Tomasz Adamusiak, Christoph
Grabmeuller, Camille Laibe, Nicolas Le Novere, and others from EBI.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:08 AM, RebholzSchuhmann