From: Kerstin Forsberg [kerstin.l.forsb...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:34 PM
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Subject: Re: seeks input on Study Data Exchange Standards

Great discussion in the meeting today and on the email list:  BRIDG/OWL,
FHIR/SW, Extensional and Intensional /" design-time" and "run-time" models, ...
a lot of interesting things seems to converge for how to model patient data.

At the same time I think it would be useful to explore a RDF implementation of
today's CDISC SDTM domains (and Supplement Qualifier) data structures. That
is,RDF triples and as an alt. to ODM/XML for data exchange.

So far my focus has been on pushing CDISC, and NCI, towards "Linked Clinical
Data Standards", see
http://kerfors.blogspot.se/2012/05/semantic-models-for-cdisc-based.html, as a
prereq. to be able to get to "Linked Clinical Data"

Kind Regards
Kerstin