Matthias,
 First, great work. I think this embodies an initial approach we've
envisioned for using OWL ontologies for clinical pharmacogenomics.  It's
able to
i) define complex genotypes (as a union/conjunction of alleles)
ii) it can define copy number variation (zero, one or more copies of a
gene/gene variant), or capture uncertainty in the copy number (e.g. at
least one).
iii) it points to specific snps variants for a given variant

so, here are some comments:
1. can you provide a description of the specific snp-containing entry
e.g. rs9332239_C
- i'll generate the appropriate descriptions for Bio2RDF version dbsnp that
i'm working on.

2. The class 'Human' specifies 2 of all the genes, so this restricts our
cases where CNV plays an important role (from 0 copies to dozens). To what
extent is the use of the cardinality restriction on this parent class
*essential* for generating the inferred classification?   Should this
instead be done at the patient level?

3. We should be generating linked data -> Warfarin can point to any of :
drugbank or SPL (since PharmGKB and PubChem gets their drug information
from DrugBank). Since Bio2RDF hosts Drugbank, we could use those URIs.

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics, Carleton University