Hi Peter, see inline...

I notice that you have extensions on the base DailyMed dataset that
are licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA. What license is the base DailyMed
database licensed under?

The NLM requests that all users of DailyMed content to provide attribution to the NLM and DailyMed as is requested on the following page <http://www.nlm.nih.gov/copyright.html>. I indicate this on the datahub entry for Linked SPLs (http://datahub.io/dataset/linked-structured-product-labels), in the disclaimer at the bottom of <http://dbmi-icode-01.dbmi.pitt.edu/linkedSPLs/>. Only the license for the extensions are indicated in the graph metadata -- would you please suggest the appropriate Prov triple so I can add it?....
  Also, do you have the scripts/D2RQ
configuration files, that you used for generating the DailyMed part
(not DIKB) available as open source?
Please note that the DIKB (Drug Interaction Knowledge Base, <http://datahub.io/dataset/the-drug-interaction-knowledge-base>) is a separate project from Linked SPLs. The scripts for Linked SPLs are all open source an can be found in the swat-4-med-safety google code project <https://code.google.com/p/swat-4-med-safety/>; SVN: <https://swat-4-med-safety.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/linkedSPLs>. Per a recent conversation with Michel D. I am creating a separate Linked SPLs archive using Git and so that the resource can be brought into Bio2rdf. Please let me know any thoughts, concerns, or suggestions.

thanks,
-Rich

Cheers,

Peter

--
Richard Boyce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics