BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:-//CallWave Inc//CallWave FUZE//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
ATTENDEE:MAILTO:public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
CREATED:20130330T144311Z
 ------------------------------------\nSession Number: 19277427\nSubject: M
 aori Ito presents "Enhanced search for life science databases with propose
 d schema.org extension"\nDate:    04/02/2013\nTime:    10:00 AM US
 /Eastern\n-----------------------------------------\n\nTitle: Enhanced sea
 rch for life science databases with proposed schema.org extension\nPresent
 er: Maori Ito\, National Institute of Biomedical Innovation\, Osaka\n\nAbs
 tract: Lack of unified annotation makes it difficult to find specific info
 rmation across a set of life science databases. Here\, we discuss proposed
  extensions to schema.org to semantically annotate biological databases an
 d their entries using the microdata format. We have applied this to Japana
 se biomedical data & resources to provide additional fields in our search
 results. We hope to finalize this proposal and encourage databases to adop
 t the extension\, thereby improving the quality of search results.\n\nTo j
 oin from your computer or mobile device\, click this link or copy \nit int
 o your browser:\nhttp://fuze.me/19277427\n\nTo join the audio\, choose one
  of three methods:\n\nInternet Audio: Simply select the internet audio opt
 ion after join.\nYour Phone: Call +16465837415. You can find international
  access numbers at https://www.fuzemeeting.com/numbers1\nSkype: You can ca
 ll the Skype contact fuzeaudioplus\n\nIf prompted\, enter the attendee aud
 io pin number:\nAttendee Audio Pin Number: 47479369\n\nWhile you can Fuze
 from a browser\, our apps give you the best experience.  \nGet Fuze for yo
 ur device here at www.fuzebox.com/products/download.\n\nNeed help? You can
  connect to our Customer Support Team or access self-help \ntools at www.f
 uzebox.com/support.\n\nThank you.\n
DTEND:20130402T150000Z
DTSTAMP:20130330T144311Z
DTSTART:20130402T140000Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20130330T144311Z
LOCATION:http://fuze.me/19277427
ORGANIZER:MAILTO:michel.dumont...@gmail.com
PRIORITY:5
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Maori Ito presents "Enhanced search for life science databases wit
 h proposed schema.org extension"
TRANSP:OPAQUE
UID:c_19277427_fuze
END:VEVENT