BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
X-LIC-LOCATION:America/New_York
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
TZNAME:EDT
DTSTART:19700308T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
TZNAME:EST
DTSTART:19701101T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART;TZID=America/New_York:20130402T100000
DTEND;TZID=America/New_York:20130402T110000
DTSTAMP:20130330T144636Z
ORGANIZER;CN=w3.h...@gmail.com:mailto:w3.h...@gmail.com
UID:ungts36h65o52qqcb1allsh...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:public-semweb-li
 fe...@w3.org
RECURRENCE-ID;TZID=America/New_York:20130402T110000
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20100303T063555Z
 Ito on schema.org extensions for biomedical databases\, with an opportunity
  to discuss these in depth.\n\nTitle: Enhanced search for life science data
 bases with proposed schema.org extension\nPresenter: Maori Ito\, National I
 nstitute of Biomedical Innovation\, Osaka\n\nAbstract: Lack of unified anno
 tation makes it difficult to find specific information across a set of life
  science databases. Here\, we discuss proposed extensions to schema.org to
 semantically annotate biological databases and their entries using the micr
 odata format. We have applied this to Japanase biomedical data & resources
 to provide additional fields in our search results. We hope to finalize thi
 s proposal and encourage databases to adopt the extension\, thereby improvi
 ng the quality of search results.\n\nW3C Wiki page : http://www.w3.org/wiki
 /WebSchemas/BioDatabases#BiologicalDatabaseEntry\nProperties and example of
  markup are shown in this page.\n\nBioHackathon2012 : https://github.com/db
 cls/bh12/wiki/Schema.org-extension\nHow and why\, discussions and useful li
 nks are shown in this link.\n\nBH12.12 (Japanese) : http://wiki.lifescience
 db.jp/mw/index.php/BH12.12/schema.org Concrete examples of markup and searc
 h results\, discussions and comments are shown in this link.\n\n-----------
 ---\nMeeting URL \nhttp://fuze.me/19277427\n\nToll / Intl #: +1 (646) 583-7
 415\nToll free #: \nAttendee PIN #:  47479369\n--------------\nView your ev
 ent at http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=dW5ndHMzNmg2NW8
 1MnFxY2IxYWxsc2hlNThfMjAxMzA0MDJUMTUwMDAwWiBwdWJsaWMtc2Vtd2ViLWxpZmVzY2lAdz
 Mub3Jn&tok=MTcjdzMuaGNsc0BnbWFpbC5jb21iY2Y2NWMyMTE2NDkwZmY5MTk3YWMzMTZkNzQ3
 OGRjZWY2NjU1Mzc5&ctz=America/New_York&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20130330T144635Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:3
STATUS:CONFIRMED