On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:00:49 +0100, Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:
Anne van Kesteren wrote:
Interesting. I recall only hearing back from WebKit and Opera at the time I made the initial decision.

I recall that feedback as well, but assumed that this was the usual issue of some implementor feedback winning out when implementor feedback conflicted. I'd be interested in finding out how I can make sure you actually see my future feedback; apparently there is a procedure other than posting in the relevant thread on the relevant mailing list for sending it in?

If you need a refresher on my comments on the matter, see:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2007Mar/0066.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2007Apr/0009.html

I read those. That was long after this was initially discussed though. And also around the time I stopped being the active editor of the specification.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/