On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:00:44 +0200, Anopti mist <cha...@opera.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

It would appear that the Selectors API is done...

or nearly so.

Since the call for consensus to produce a Candidate Recommendation following the Last Call and resolution of comments received, there has been one substantive change to the document - removing [Null] and [Undefined] extended attributes from IDL, added note about handling null and undefined. It seems that there is general agreement that this change does not materially impact the specification in practice, and we can therefore request Proposed Recommendation.
This is a call for consensus on the question:

... the group should request Proposed Recommendation status for the Selectors API spec, based on the Editor's draft version 1.97[1]

This question did not receive sufficient support. We will therefore publish a Candidate Recommendation.

cheers

Chaals