On 29 Apr 2009, at 13:55, Marcos Caceres wrote:

Well... Doesn't "Last Call" suggest that you're actually beyond the phase of
rapid changes?

LOL! hell no, that's when most changes happen because it's the only
time people pay enough attention to do an actual review. That's why
Last Call should really be called "First Call" :)

I guess I'd rather see several last calls with just a month between them, than setting an expectation that lots of rapid changes occur in something that people are supposed to take some time to do a final review of. The kind of note that you're suggesting can very well cause people to *still* not pay attention to the draft, and wait till something more stable comes out.

Say hello to substantive comments in CR. ;)