On Jun 26, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Nikunj R. Mehta wrote:

Secondly, Oracle proposes adding request interception and programmable http cache to the WG's charter. Oracle will provide resources for editing and reviewing proposals for all three deliverables.

We already have a broad charter and quite a few deliverables. Before we add more to the charter, I'd like to understand the degree of interest in request interception and programmable http cache. Is anyone besides Oracle interested in pursuing this technology? Are any implementors interested in implementing it?

Regards,
Maciej