Robin Berjon wrote:
On Nov 30, 2009, at 22:33 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
I *really* like it; you never fail to impress Mr Berjon :)

*bows*
I learn from working with the best, sir.

... but the
first para should just be a "Note:" (we don't want to have that in as
normative text because it describes behavior specified in the XML
spec... hence, I would add "as specified in [XML], bla bla bla"). The
second paragraph can serve as a normative definition to which all
"localizable via xml:lang" link to. Can you live with that?

Yes, certainly!

Yay.

If you can, I have added the above to the spec. With that, we are
ready to go to CR so please give me your consent.

Sorry man, I'm already married.

Dammit! she one lucky lady.