Hi, Folks-

We should put together a use case and requirements document (or section of the spec) to scope out this work. I know it seems like makework, but it can help resolve many issues later on, and serve as a measure of the maturity and success of the spec in meeting its goals.

I've started a simple wiki page to kick this off:
 http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Web_Notifications

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs