On 5/20/2010 2:55 AM, Jeremy Orlow wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to do this!

Can you maybe discuss the pros and cons you found in terms of implementing
something in WebSQLDatabase vs. IndexedDB?  I'm mainly interested in seeing
if there's any thing we can improve in IndexedDB that WebSQLDatabase already
does well.
So far it's really just that joins are painful in IndexedDB. I'm working on a blog post on this very topic though, and I'll be sure to point everyone in this thread to it (I figure this is useful stuff to get out to a wider audience).

Cheers,

Shawn