Given the feedback so far, I think we should consider the Tuesday afternoon time slots for Indexed Database API and the File * specs as confirmed:

  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

As such, I removed those two items from the Specs and Topics of Interest list which now only consists of: DOM 3 Events, Web DOM Core, XHR Level 1 Test Suite and Web Notifications. Doug, Anne - if you still want those on the agenda, please propose a day + time slot for them.

-ArtB

On 10/4/10 11:03 PM, ext Pablo Castro wrote:
Are these slots more or less frozen at this point? Just wanted to confirm to
make travel arrangements.

Thanks
-pablo

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Barstow [mailto:art.bars...@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:41 AM
To: ext Eric Uhrhane; Jonas Sicking; Jeremy Orlow; Pablo Castro;
public-webapps; Arun Ranganathan
Subject: Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

   I added the following slots for November 2:

[[
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010#Tuesday.2C_November_2

13:30-15:00: Indexed DB
15:30-16:30: Indexed DB
16:30-18:00: File * APIs
]]

Of course we can fine-tune the times as needed.

Arun - we reserved a speaker phone for remote participants for both days.

-Art Barstow