On Feb/24/2011 8:50 PM, ext Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Ian Hickson<i...@hixie.ch>  wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Given the information below, I think it would be useful to move this
spec to a "test-ready" state. That is, publish it as a Last Call Working
Draft now and if there are known issues, document them in the Status of
the Document Section. Then, after a fixed review period, if no
substantial changes are agreed, the spec can be moved to Candidate
Recommendation and work on a test suite can begin. Naturally, if major
changes are agreed, the spec will need to return to Working Draft.
Given the information below, I think it would be useful to move this
spec to a "test-ready" state. That is, publish it as a Last Call Working
Draft now and if there are known issues, document them in the Status of
the Document Section. Then, after a fixed review period, if no
substantial changes are agreed, the spec can be moved to Candidate
Recommendation and work on a test suite can begin. Naturally, if major
changes are agreed, the spec will need to return to Working Draft.
I'll defer to Tab for these.
I'll do the necessary edits for publishing tomorrow.
Please ping me Tab after your edits are done and then I will start a 1-week CfC to publish LCs for Server-sent Events and Workers.

Since these specs have already had one LC, I think a shorter (than 6 month) comment period makes sense and propose 6 weeks. If anyone can't live with that, please speak up.

-Art Barstow