On 03/09/2011 04:14 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Ian, Leigh, Dimitri, All,

On March 11, the agenda of the so-called Hypertext Coordination Group
[HCG] will include XBL [XBL] to continue related discussions they had
during their Feb 11 call [Feb-11-Mins]. I wasn't present at that call
but based on those meeting minutes and what Leigh said last month
[Leigh], I think the gist of the March 11 discussion will revolve around:

* What is the latest implementation status of the XBL2 CR [XBL2-CR] and
Hixie's September 2010 version [XBL-ED] (previously referred to as
"XBL2-cutdown")?

* Which members of WebApps want to continue with the XML-based version
of XBL2 as codified in the XBL2 CR?

I'd like us to continue in this path.

If you are groupin this , what firm
commitments can you make to push the spec along the REC track?
Not sure.

Would you
object to the Forms WG taking over this spec?
Yes.

* Which members of WebApps want to continue with the non-XML version as
Hixie created last September? If you are in this group, what firm
commitments can you make to push this version along the REC track
(especially implementation)?

* Should the WG pursue Dimitri Glazkov's Component Model proposal
[Component]?
What is the proposal? The linked document is about use cases, or more like requirements to XBL2

 If yes, who is willing to commit to work on that spec?

Please send comments on the above as soon as possible (preferably before
10:00am Boston time on March 11).

-Art Barstow

[XBL] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/XBL
[HCG] http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/CoordGroup/