On 4.2.2012 5:55, Glenn Maynard wrote:
2012/2/3 Bronislav Klučka <bronislav.klu...@bauglir.com <mailto:bronislav.klu...@bauglir.com>>

    How would you create copies programmaticaly? How would you
    reassign src attribute of one image to another? The idea, that
    sometimes the attribute would return string (regular URL,
    FileSystem APi URL) sometimes Blob...
    What would you do in case like this

    img.src = blob;
    div.appendChild(img);
    var s = div.innerHTML;
    div.innerHTML = '';
    div.innerHTML = s;

    which would work with regular URL, would fail in your suggestion...

This would fail just as badly with auto-releasing URLs. No approach so far makes this work (other than the explicit releasing that we're trying to give alternatives to).

--
Glenn Maynard

It's like talking to a wall sometimes
DO NOT USE AUTO RELEASING URL IF YOU ARE GOING TO REUSE IMAGE
:)

I my approacha using cache-like blob URL did solve that :)

Brona