On 6/21/12 4:53 PM, ext Julian Reschke wrote:
On 2012-06-21 16:28, Arthur Barstow wrote:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/0880.html> -
This is an editorial bug and is already captured in Bug 12510. Ideally,
this bug would be fixed before the v1 CR branch is created. However, if
Hixie can't fix it before then and if no one else creates an acceptable
patch for Hixie, I don't support blocking the v1 CR for this.

I disagree that this is editorial.

Yes I agree that "editorial" wasn't a particularly good characterization of bug 12510.

Without proper references the spec simply is incomplete.

Now that we have the URL spec in /TR/, it seems like that spec just needs to be added as a reference.

-AB