On 7/11/12 7:52 PM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Julian Reschke wrote:

OK; the amount of work is ~45 minutes (and probably can be automated
for future publication cycles).

See attachments; an edited version of the current editor's draft, and
the diffs. ...
..and the diff was reversed; new version attached.

Thanks, I do appreciate this patch Julian!

Applying that diff to the spec on dev.w3.org

I agree with Hixie that ideally the fix would apply to the original source rather than 1-off versions in dev.w3. However, if that isn't worked out, I will apply Julian's patch to the CR version.

-Thanks, AB