On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:38:35 +0400, Jungkee Song <jungkee.s...@samsung.com> wrote:

I suggest we put the following wordings for Anne's work and WHATWG to be credited. If we make consensus, let me use this content for publishing the WD.

The proposed wording seems accurate enough to meet my "I can live with it" test.

As the co-Editors of W3C XHR spec wrote in the threads, we have our role and contribution in moving this spec toward the W3C REC. Up to the moment, we mostly had to take care of the gaps between W3C version and WHATWG version to make them convergent. We will try to make more productive discussions along the way from this point on.

Indeed.

Thank you

chaals

      cha...@yandex-team.ru         Find more at http://yandex.com