[ My apologies in advance for cross-posting but I think it's needed for this coordination topic. ]

Hi All,

Last June, the Chairs of WebApps and SysApps agreed to allocate a time slot @ TPAC Shenzhen for a joint meeting from 16:00-17:00 on Monday November 11 [1].

The one topic currently identified for that slot is the Manifest spec.

Marcos - would you please summarize the overall `state` of the Manifest spec (f.ex. the status, next steps, blockers, and such)? I would also like to know if you think there are some related issues that could potentially benefit from some meeting time, or if we can use the list server instead.

All - are there any other topics to discuss?

(I'm trying to get a sense if this meeting should be canceled or perhaps reduced to 30 mins.)

-Thanks, AB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2013Meeting#Agenda_Monday_November_11>