On 10/31/13 8:51 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
(I'm trying to get a sense if this meeting should be canceled or perhaps reduced to 30 mins.)

Thanks for the feedback All.

At the moment, it appears Manifest is the only topic of mutual interest and that further discussion within SysApps (e.g. UCs), investigation by Macros, discussion on the mail list, etc. is needed before it would be useful to have a joint meeting. As such, I am inclined to cancel the joint meeting.

Wonsuk, Mounir - unless I hear otherwise from you, I will cancel the joint meeting (I already reduced the time slot for this topic to 16:00-16:30).

-Thanks, ArtB