Hello Folks,

 In the following mail, I wrote that I designed a sort of "Soft
Emergency Alert System".  In this work, my joint researcher,
Assoc. Prof. Ogashiwa (Maebashi Kyoai Gakuen College) coded a new XMPP
server / client system from scratch.  And these server / client codes
are kept simple and small, so now we (I and Assoc. Prof. Ogashiwa)
have a very good environment to implement new functions as new
realtime services by using XMPP protocol suits.  And he have
leadership to realize "Kyoai Ubiquitous Campus".  In this network
assisted campus, he built a XMPP testbed using handreds of xmpp
enabled iOS devices and his server / client codes, so we can evaluate
new realtime services using new functions of XMPP, and deploy the
services in real daily campus life.  If you OK, we'd like to introduce
"these new implementaion of XMPP client / Server system", and "a XMPP
testbed in the real life" in the next XMPP summit.

  Now we are going to prepare a new research project, called "RSi
Project" in Japan. "RSi" stands for "Realtime Service Initiative".  In
this project we will provide new web site to share
Assoc. Prof. Ogashiwa's new codes as open source under the New BSD
Licence, and we are welcome to join to reserch / develop / deploy
activity with us.  From this project, Assoc.  Prof. Ogashiwa and
Mr. Sato in master course of Keio Univ. and I will join the next XMPP
Summit.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Suzuki
(hiro.suz...@d3communications.jp)