Hi Ben,

You're missing a slash.

    http POST :/pulp/api/v3/migration-plans/ <MyPlan.json

The 301 response is trying to redirect you to
https://localhost/pulp/api/v3/migration-plans/.

Also, we've since added support for the pulp-2to3-migration to our CLI
which may be a bit easier to use than httpie.

https://github.com/pulp/pulp-cli

David