Matthias,

This will become my production pulp server, so I should do it properly. However, setting up and maintaining pulp is not in my job description. I do it out of necessity (it makes my other jobs much easier).

This server is not and will not be publicly accessible.

Would you be so kind as to link me to the setup step I'm missing to set up the certificates?

Thanks,
Ben.