Hi James,

Once I have resolved this issue, I will send you more info on our particular
environment.  In a gist, we have over 500+ nodes w/ about 100+ on the way.
We are using Mongrel with Apache.

Btw, this is way cool - I have purchased three of your books, everything
except for Linux System Administration.  Go open source!  :)

Brian L.