Nice work Ken! For 2.7.x, puppet on windows only supports 1.8.7, so I think
we should be good.

Daniel has done a bunch of work to add 1.9.3 support in Telly, so I think
that's something to be resolved "soon" but not immediately. If you could
look into that, that'd be great.

I've created a ticket to colorize console output for puppet on Windows:
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/issues/13956

Josh

Josh Cooper
Developer, Puppet Labs