I think it belongs in puppet/blah/TestHelper.rb.  This way the individual
version of puppet that has the dependency is specifying it and initializing
it... puppetlabs_spec_helper doesn't need to know anything about it.  It's
only job is to say "Hey, puppet!  Do whatever it is that you need to do to
initialize yourself for testing!"