Hallo zusammen!

Last week worked out pretty well, we helped out on testing PE3, made a
security release, helped out on the follow up with that, and then helped
out on some issues people found on 3.2.2.

Work on data in modules and Hiera 2 is continuing with Henrik taking the
lead on that. We are going to be getting a 3.2.3 release out that has quite
a few fixes in it (it was originally planned for 3.2.2, but we know how
that went ;)). We are finishing a few more this week, and some more
followup for code yellow. Specifically we are going to be deprecating all
YAML transmitted across a network connection. We are also going to be
working toward another forward looking goal of creating a default ordering
of resources when there are no dependencies expressed.

Also, we have the re-appearance of Brice Figureau as a contributor! Welcome
back, Brice!

--
Andrew Parker
a...@puppetlabs.com

*Join us at PuppetConf 2013, August 22-23 in San Francisco - *
http://bit.ly/pupconf13*
**Register now and take advantage of the Early Bird discount - save 25%!*