We'd love to have you join us either in person or online for our
Triage-a-Thon on July 13th!

Our goal is to review all open tickets in the Puppet and Module
projects. We’ll assign blocks of tickets to every participant, explain
how to participate, and have the IRC channel #puppethack on Freenode
for remote participants.  The first 200 people who help for at least 2
hours will get a special edition Puppet Triage-a-Thon 2013 t-shirt,
and we'll have additional prizes for top participants!

REGISTER: http://triagepuppet2013.eventbrite.com/

For those who participate from the Puppet Labs Portland office, we'll
provide breakfast, a delicious lunch, snacks, and plenty of space for
you to work and collaborate.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Dawn Foster