I wanted to remind everyone that we will only be accepting proposals
for PuppetConf 2014 until March 18th at midnight Pacific time, so you
have one week to get your talk idea submitted!

We also have several new Puppet Camps that were recently scheduled, so
we are accepting talk proposals for Puppet Camps in Tokyo, Washington
DC, Dallas, Toronto, New York and Chicago.

I've included links for all of the CFPs below:

PuppetConf September 23 - 24 in San Francisco (CFP Due March 18)
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVOeUdUOW9HeHpFekc4eDI4SUx4QUE6MA
More detail: http://puppetlabs.com/blog/submit-talk-puppetconf-2014

Puppet Camp Tokyo May 19 (CFP due March 30):
Note: LinuxCon Japan is May 20 - 22.
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHd6MmJqRmRILXpGSkgxci1CT2FMYmc6MA

Puppet Camp Washington DC June 5 (CFP due April 30):
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHZZVlQtaDR2YlpIc1dHLUd0alBTWGc6MA

Puppet Camp Toronto Early June (CFP due April 30):
Note: DevOpsDays Toronto will be in the 1st 3 weeks of June
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDUxS3JTaTljdkN3MUhsVWZMdmVoZ0E6MA

Puppet Camp Dallas June 10 (CFP due April 30)
Note: Texas Linux Fest is in Austin June 13-14
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlxZXB2aXhnR2ZpR1UwT29tdGIxZ3c6MA

Puppet Camp New York City July 8 (CFP due May 15):
Note: AWS Summit NYC is July 10
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHV6MkpzRlQwVVI0OTRXc0p6M1h1OWc6MA

Puppet Camp Chicago August 19 (CFP due June 19)
Note: LinuxCon North America is August 20 - 22
CFP form:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEdLaFpqdU1NXzJXTl9fRG9fYm9SRUE6MA

I hope to see some of you at these events!

Regards,
Dawn Foster
Director of Community
http://puppetlabs.com/community