On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 6:01 AM, Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org> wrote:

> At this point i'm kinda stuck for argumentation, from my perspective, and
> the
> expressed bewilderment of many contributors it seems silly we even have to
> bring this up at all.

I really appreciate that you and others brought this up.  The Puppet
community, especially active members like you, Igor, are really important
to me and to all of us at Puppet Labs.  This change shouldn't have been
made without the involvement of the community.  I've gone ahead and
reverted the change that enabled the CLA status on all of the puppetlabs-*
modules.  The CLA is now disabled for modules.  We won't re-enable the CLA
without first consulting and coordinating with the wider community prior to
doing so.

Sorry about the disruption.  Please understand that we're human and make
mistakes and will do our best to correct them as quickly as possible.

-Jeff