Are there any examples of how something like this would work?  Can't
seem to grasp it from documentation, how I could creat a tag like
"apache_broken" and apply that to something that would force a restart
of the service.  The issue is, "ensure" is not adequate, since the
service could appear to be running but is actually failing...
Thanks for the hint.
-Alan