Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has looked into adding pkgsrc package
management as a provider for Package?

We use Joyent accelerators (zones on OpenSolaris) for our many of our
production services and about a year ago Joyent switched from
Blastwave to pkgsrc for userland packages.

  pkgsrc catalog - http://pkgsrc.se/
  pkgsrc guide - http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/
  joyent pkgsrc info - http://wiki.joyent.com/accelerators:kb:pkgsrc

I had planned on using puppet to manage our joyent virtual boxes and
our local developer virtual machines including installation of ruby,
rails, apache, etc etc out of pkgsrc but seems this might be non
trivial. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Jesse