Avi Miller wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> I seem to be having a brain disconnect on how to get the Augeas type to
> manage things that have multiple values (i.e. an Augeas tree) via Puppet.
>
> If I run this in augtool:
>
> augtool> set /files/etc/ssh/sshd_config/AllowGroups/1000 sshuser
> augtool> save
>
> I see this in /etc/ssh/sshd_config:
>
> AllowGroups     sshuser
>
> However, if I try this in an Augeas type:
>
> augeas { "sshd_conf_group_sshuser":
>     context => "/files/etc/ssh/sshd_config",
>     changes => "set /files/etc/ssh/sshd_config/AllowGroups/10000 sshuser",
> }

Think of the context as a "save me from typing" prepending to the
changes and only ifs. So.. try writing it like this:

  augeas { "sshd_conf_group_sshuser":
      context => "/files/etc/ssh/sshd_config",
      changes => "set AllowGroups/10000 sshuser",
      onlyif => "match AllowGroups != sshuser
  }

The code will prepend the context onto your set and match to give it the
correct full path. BTW.. I asked James to pull in some code which should
make the need to set and do an onlyif on the same code not necessary.

-- bk