David Lutterkort wrote:
> Ouch .. you are right. There's a bug that makes '>' mean'>=' and '>='
> mean '>'. I'll commit a fix.

Well, on the plus side, it means I'm not actually going insane. :)

Quick question: I'm trying to have multiple onlyif matches using
standard Puppet syntax, i.e.

onlyif => [ "match ..", "match .." ]

I'm getting this error from Puppet:

err: //Node[testnode]/pam/Augeas[pam_set_cracklib]: Failed to retrieve
current state of resource: private method `split' called for
#<Array:0x2aaaab13fc60>

I assume this means that the Augeas type doesn't support an array in
onlyif, but I thought I'd check to be 100% sure. :)

Ta,
Avi