On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:18:12AM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 07:52:56PM +1100, James Turnbull wrote:
> >
> > Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been unable to use storeconfigs for A While Now, and it's
> > > not just me anymore; see
> > > http://projects.reductivelabs.com/issues/2041
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any suggestions of what to try next?
> >
> > Robin
> >
> > I presume you've read:
> >
> > http://projects.reductivelabs.com/issues/2102
>
> I had not, no.  I'm not on Ubuntu, though, so I have no idea how
> that helps me?

To expand on that, the patch affects a line like the following,
adding Ubuntu to it.  My
/usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/puppet/feature/rails.rb has such a
line (that's where I'm copying it from).

        if Facter["operatingsystem"].value == "Debian" and
            FileTest.exists?("/usr/share/rails")
                count = 0
                Dir.entries("/usr/share/rails").each do |dir|

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something