On Jul 15, 4:05 am, Rupert <linux...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> is there a way to specify a mailto directive for a block of cronjobs?
> Right now I have the same email address in 4 cronjobs, i would like to
> defide that address only on the beginning fo such block.

I'm not clear on how you're specifying an e-mail address now, because
the built in Cron resource does not have a property for it.  If you
are using the 'environment' property then I think you can define a
property default within an enclosing scope:

class cronjobs {
    Cron { environment => "mailto...@mymail.com" }

    cron { "mycommand":
        command => "/usr/local/bin/mycommand",
        hour => 3,
    }

    cron { "yourcommand":
        command => "/usr/local/bin/yourcommand",
        hour => 4,

If that works for you then I don't think you can do better.