Hi All,

I'm successfully using Exported Resources and StoreConfigs on my
puppet system. I'm able to populate the hosts files on all of my
nodes, and that's pretty cool.

My problem is that i'm not quite clear how to query the information
stored in the Exported Resources database for other things. e.g., I
want to setup Postfix to allow relay from _all_ of the IPs that facter
has reported to the puppet master. How can I pull all of the IPs from
the database and turn them into puppet variable array?