Hi,

I like Lab42 example. I understand what you saying about sticking to
something instead of adapting it to your needs but In terms
of structural idea I liked Lab42 example it gives you a nice abstraction
level of nodes and classes.
It's flexible and makes you "write once, use many".

I'm not using inherits to pass classes, I use it for variables only so wiki
article is not relevant for me.

Moty

--

Moty