On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Luke Schierer <luke.schie...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2009, at 05:11 EDT, Peter Meier wrote:
>
>>  The standard way to do that is:

>> Whether to copy all valid sources, or just the first one. This parameter
>> is only used in recursive copies; by default, the first valid source is
>> the only one used as a recursive source, but if this parameter is set to
>> all, then all valid sources will have all of their contents copied to
>> the local host, and for sources that have the same file, the source
>> earlier in the list will be used. Valid values are first, all.
>>
>> So you can have both variants.
>>
>> cheers pete
>>
> When I tried to do this with
source => [ 'puppet://host1/files/target','puppet://host2/files/target']
it works fine for the first host, which acts as the puppetmaster, but not
for the second one.  It complains about an unknown CA.

I realize that this is because the CA certificates differ on the two hosts,
and the certificate puppet is using to pull files is only signed by one of
the two, the one it gets its configuration from.

Is there a key or keys I can distribute to each node so that I can pull
files from all of them?

Thanks!

Luke