Hi Eric,

I've a working chained CA setup working for a few years now.

what exactly were your problems? did you remember to add the top level CA
pub key?

I'll try to make some time for this issue next week, and to rebuild the ca
setup in a lab.

on a side note, I'm not 100% sure if it make sense to go all of this extra
work instead of using a centralized CA.

cheers,
Ohad