We are running puppetmasterd on a Mac OS X server (10.5) with passenger. We
only manage clients, not servers. I'm actually working a paper I will deliver
in May at the National Lab IT Summit on how we implemented puppet at Los Alamos.

I'm working no on getting it all working with a 10.6 server. Life is soooo much
easier now that I can run server in a VM. How did I ever live without snapshots?

---
Thanks,

Allan Marcus
505-667-5666