-----Original Message-----
From: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
[mailto:puppet-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael DeHaan
Sent: 10 May 2010 20:25
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Setting up a Xen instance

>> Now, if I understand puppet correctly, if these entries are in
site.pp,
>> then each client that connects will install sudo, ssh client and
server,
>> and nano text editor, and any node that inherits xenboxen, will also
>> install xen.

Have you signed the certificates for the client yet?

as root:

# puppetca --list

Perhaps if that's not it, paste the output of a puppetd --no-daemonize
--debug run to show what happens when it talks to the server.

It's signed already. Basic test file appears in the tmp dir of the
client? I'm going to reexamine my config files, I'll post them to a
pastebin, and link them back here when I get to the office.

The Puppet Apprentice   :- http://puppetnewbie.blogspot.com/
Follow me on twitter    :- http://twitter.com/mritguru
Puppet #tag on twitter  :- #puppet
IRC                             :- itguru @ irc.freenode.org (feel free