On 06/09/2010 04:57 AM, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

Exact. And I still read that sources. With the Sshkey type there is
still a implemented solution to collect that keys and export them to all
hosts. But that Type only allow to export one of the two hostkeys a host
have. And that is the source of my question.

Klaus, I assume you mean both the dsa and rsa key types; the sshkey type provides for specifying which you want. From the docs at http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/stable/type.html:

       type

The encryption type used. Probably ssh-dss or ssh-rsa. Valid values are |ssh-dss| (also called |dsa|), |ssh-rsa| (also called |rsa|).

--
Joe McDonagh
AIM: YoosingYoonickz