Am 09.06.2010 10:57, schrieb Klaus Ethgen:
It seems like exactly what you want is collecting exported resources.
I recommend checking wiki:ExportedResource if what I am saying makes
no sense.

Exact. And I still read that sources. With the Sshkey type there is
still a implemented solution to collect that keys and export them to all
hosts. But that Type only allow to export one of the two hostkeys a host
have. And that is the source of my question.

You'll need to set a properly unique title, and set the namevar explicitely:

@@sshkey {
        "${fqdn}dsa":
                name => $fqdn,
        "${fqdn}rsa":
                name => $fqdn,

This should become easier once composite titles are implemented.

Best Regards, David
--
dasz.at OG              Tel: +43 (0)664 2602670     Web: http://dasz.at
Klosterneuburg                                         UID: ATU64260999

       FB-Nr.: FN 309285 g          FB-Gericht: LG Korneuburg