On 06/20/2010 03:37 PM, Psyber wrote:
Anyone have any ideas on adding a default header to puppet managed
files and templates?
This might be tricky because of the different methods of adding
comments for different types of files but I'm certainly open to
suggestions that would enforce the existence of a header.

Generally I add in by hand, and I make sure it says whether this is managed as a template or plain file, and what module it can be found in.

--
Joe McDonagh
Operations Engineer