Hey Jason,
 I ran into this problem myself. I switched to SQLite3, for my stored
configs. No problems with it, and then I run PuppetDashboard (with a
mysql backend as a secondary stored configs source just in case.
 Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is something
I can help with.
-Tom

Thomas A. McGonagle
t...@dataero.com